HOME

DIVE INTO YOUR KAMPUNG VIEW

Hello, Assalamualaikum. I'm Nurul Nadira Bt Ahmad from Sungai Besar, Selangor. I'll describe how my feeling got moved when my parents decide to move to Kampung Simpang Lima. The first thing that has been lingered around my mind is a picturesque view. I thought that Simpang Lima is the only kampung that has farming industries. But somehow, all of my imagination on it is different. Not only the stunning view part but also the activities that can be done may attract my nature's vibe. I should present the image to drive on your excitement. 


My purpose by choosing this topic as my content only for promoting my kampung as one of the must-visit places.

Let's find out more about my kampung. Click media for the next excitement.





Comments

  1. I'v been there before and It was great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how my impression about it before.

      Delete
    2. This place still hold me back , I don't know why, maybe there are so many memories of my friends which I can't bring back. 사랑해요 💕

      Delete

Post a Comment